Creating three or four partitions on your system would be very beneficial to you. For example one partition for storing your Windows system files, one for personal files, one volume for storing movie, MP3 and other media files and the last one for storing some other files. You can categorize your files and store them in the respective Windows partitions or Mac volumes.
I had a Desktop computer at home and I created three partitions on it, two partitions with the Windows file system and the third partition with the standard Mac file system. I had categorized different types of files and saved them in a respective partitions. I was spending my free time by watching movies which I saved in the Mac volume. After few days I thought of installing Mavericks operating system in my computer for my course work. Accidentally, I clicked on the Mac volume where I kept the movie files for repartitioning instead of choosing the other partition. Unfortunately, I lost my Mac volume. After repartition I successfully installed new operating system. But I lost huge number of movie files from the lost Mac volume. It’s very hard to collect all those movie files and store them again. I worried a lot as I used to spend my free time by watching movies in my system. Unhappily I went to my friend’s home to collect some movies to my pen drive. I shared my problem with him. He told me no need to get upset and go for recovery software to get back all the files from lost Mac volume. Then I returned back to my home and searched over the net for the best recovery tool. After going through some recovery tools I felt Remo Recover (Mac) is the simple and powerful tool that functions smartly to recover lost volume Mac. Then I purchased the application and recovered my Mac volume successfully with all its data intact.
Some of the other factors why you lose your volume on Mac system are:-
a. Corruption to the table containing the information regarding partitions, Mac volumes, files and folders also results in inaccessible of the Mac volume
b. Catalog record holds the information related to files and folders present in a respective Mac volume. If this catalog gets corrupts due to any reasons will result in inaccessible of the Mac volume leading to loss of files
c. Harmful virus infection to your particular Mac volume also results in Mac volume loss
d. When you edit your partition table with partition table editor software to modify the existing partition size, creating new one or deleting the existing one etc. may also leads to loss of your Mac volume
If you are looking for the safe and better method of recovering your lost Mac volume because of any reason then without thinking twice go for Remo Recover (Mac) application which can get back your lost Mac volume effortlessly. It has many advantages that are very useful for the users. The most valuable features of this tool are:-
1. You can recover all files from formatted, reformatted and repartitioned Mac volumes
2. It supports recovery of data from HFS, HFS +, HFSX and ExFAT formatted hard drives
3. You can even recover files from external storage devices like SD cards, pen drives, external hard drives etc.,
4. You can recover any type of file including Word file, Excel file, image files, MP3, MP4, PDF file, PPT file and many more
5. It provides “Save Recovery Session” option in the demo version itself. So that you no need to scan for the lost volume again after going for licensed version of the tool. You can access the recovered files by choosing “open recovery session” option.
6. It provides you two view options “File type view” and “data type view” which makes you to identify the files very easily
7. Supports recovery of files from different types of hard drives like SCSI, IDE, SATA ATA etc.,
Remo Recover (Mac) supports for both 32-bit and 64-bit Mac machines. It is very fast and secure tool and it provides very user friendly interface. Thus, Remo Recover (Mac) is the perfect solution to recover your lost Volume on all Mac OS x versions like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and even on Yosemite.