Hello guys need help for my problem! Last month I bought a 500GB hard drive and immediately partitioned that into 2 pieces with one 20GB partition and the other partition with rest of space. Actually my intention was to install Fedora on 20GB partition so I could dual-boot Vista and Linux. I discarded that plan and “joined” the two partitions, creating a dynamic disk. Today morning, when I turned my computer on, I got shocked because Vista was somehow irreparably corrupted and I’d have to reformat my first HDD and reinstall Vista. I did that, and now my dynamic disk is inaccessible. Is there any best technique to recover dynamic partition? I had lot of stuff on it, and I can’t believe that it’s gone. Therefore, please help me out to overcome from this issue. Thanks!
Hey, don’t get upset. Your dynamic partition has not deleted or gone anywhere it still resides on same location. Generally dynamic partition gets deleted or disappears due to unforeseen reasons or file system corruption. The best and only way to restore dynamic partition is to utilize trustworthy Partition recovery tool – Remo Recover. But before proceeding towards recovery process, let’s have a look over common reasons behind partition deletion or loss:
- Due to inappropriate file system conversion
- Unintentional deletion of existing partition while deleting unapproachable partition
- Due to severe virus attack on dynamic partition
- When registry file gets damage or corrupt
- Using untrustworthy third party application for resizing existing partitions and so forth.
Spectacular Features of this Software:
The software allows you to perform dynamic partition recovery within short span of time from different types of storage device like internal hard disk, external hard drive, FireWire, USB drive and many more. The ultimate utility supports dynamic partition recovery from major versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows 2003, 2008 and Mac OS X based computers or laptops such as Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Lion, Leopard, etc. utmost ease. It supports recovery of partitions from FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS ExFAT, HFS + and HFS X file systems and restores data from SCSI, ATA, SATA, PATA, IDE hard drives. The program is so powerful that it scans complete hard disk within duration of time and brings back deleted or missing partitions. With the aid of this application you can get back all types of files from lost or deleted dynamic partition with few clicks of mouse.
- Maintain important files backup on external storage device in order to get them easily if any sort of disaster happens
- At least once in a month scan your system with authorized antivirus software to get clear from virus intrusion
- Do not save the recovered data on to the same drive from which you have recovered them
- Don’t make use of any unreliable third party tools to create or resize partitions
- It is advised not to convert Dynamic volume to basic unless you backup important data