Nowadays flash disk have become more popular due to their compactness, huge storage capacity, portability, durability and much more. It has the ability to store various kind of data such as videos, audio clips, images, archives, documents and many more. Moreover it can store the data for a very long time without any power and in addition it supports thousands of write/erase cycle. The usage of flash disk in not only limited to only storing your important data but can also be used to update motherboard firmware, booting operating system, can be used as a replacement to CD or DVD, ready boost feature (feature is supported after windows XP version, which allows you to use the flash drive as supplement memory to your operating system), application carrier etc.
Apart from supporting all the above mentioned features it succumbs to various data loss scenarios such as:
- A flash disk is unsafe from harmful viruses like Trojan horse, malware etc. thus when it is severely affected by virus attack then the data within the drive is under threat of losing the data
- If you unintentionally perform delete or format of the disk then all the data within the drive can be lost
- When the file system of the flash disk is corrupted then it lead to loss of all the data from the drive
- A flash disk is frequently used to transfer data to computer or vice versa, but when the transfer is in progress and if there is any kind of interruption then it may lead to loss of data from either of the device
These are some of the common scenarios due to which you may lose your precious data from flash disk, however if you have come across any such scenario then there is no need to worry because by making use of Remo Recover application you can effectively recover all the lost data from the drive.
Extra ordinary features of Remo Recover
- Has the ability to recover more than 300 types of files and moreover it allows you to customize the scanning of the recovery by adding or editing the file signature of files
- Supports recovery from various brands like Transcend, Sony, Kingston, Samsung, HP, Aegis, Toshiba, SanDisk, Lexar etc.
- Compatible to recover data from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 etc.
- It is considered as one of the best flash drive partition recovery software recommended by many experts, its mainly because of the easy and quick recovery performance offered by the tool
- With the help of trial version of this application you can preview the recovered data, thus by this feature you will know the ability of the software before even purchasing the product
- Besides this you can perform recovery from other removable devices like memory card, iPods, external hard drive, FireWire devices and many more
- Provides you with simple graphical user interface using which any novice user can accomplish the task very easily
- Avoid using your flash disk on a computer which is infected by virus
- Do not eject the flash disk abruptly when the disk is in use, however make use of safe removal option provided by your computer
- Make use of updated anti-virus tool to frequently scan the flash disk